Is the war on affordable health care in America a war on Blacks and Latinos? Click on the link below to read more.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Black History Month Ends On A Frustrating, Yet Positive Note - February 27, 2015
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Al Jazeera America’s Morgan Radford “Old Guard Vs. New Guard” - February 27, 2015
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Today At 7:00 P.M. Eastern/4:00 P.M. Pacific – Al Jazeera America’s Tonya Mosley “Black In the Whitest City” - February 26, 2015
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 9 P.M. Eastern/6 P.M. Pacific – Dr. Vibe’s Allies “Our Greatest Moments In Black History” - February 26, 2015
- The Dr. Vibe Show™ : Dr. Warren Farrell “Proposal For A White House Council On Boys And Men” - February 26, 2015