Is the war on affordable health care in America a war on Blacks and Latinos? Click on the link below to read more.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: 10 Most Racist Incidents Directed Against Blacks In Sports - December 12, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: An Inconvenient Truth – Neither Party Is Serious About Diversity - December 12, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Dr. Vibe And Marie Roker-Jones ‘What Kind of Man Do You Want to Be?’ – “Manhood in 2014″ - December 11, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live At 9 P.M. Eastern/6 P.M. Pacific – Dr. Vibe And Marie Roker-Jones ‘What Kind of Man Do You Want to Be?’ – “Manhood in 2014″ - December 11, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Gemma Raeburn-Baynes And Anthony Mair – Redifining Caribbean Cuisine – December 12 – 14, 2013 – Montreal - December 11, 2013