Is the war on affordable health care in America a war on Blacks and Latinos? Click on the link below to read more.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™ : America After Ferguson - September 29, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Who Plays The Race Card? — The Trust Gap Between Blacks And Whites - September 29, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: The Importance Of Building Trust In Schools For Black Male Students - September 29, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Would A Police Body Cam Have Saved Michael Brown? - September 28, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 9 P.M. Eastern/6 P.M. Pacific – “Do You Know What Time It Is…?” - September 28, 2014