Is the war on affordable health care in America a war on Blacks and Latinos? Click on the link below to read more.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: What Does It Mean To Be A Black Man In America Today? - September 1, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Kaleb J. Hill - September 1, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: On Balancing Career And Family As A Woman Of Color - August 31, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Rasha Salti And Shaka Licorish – African and Racialized Films At The 2014 Toronto International Film Festival - August 31, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Self-Segregation – Why It’s So Hard For Whites To Understand Ferguson - August 30, 2014