Is the war on affordable health care in America a war on Blacks and Latinos? Click on the link below to read more.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: When Black People And The Police Collide - May 27, 2016
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Josephine Casey – 3rd Annual MS Fundraising Dinner – May 30, 2016 - May 27, 2016
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 9:15 P.M. Eastern/6:15 P.M. Pacific – Dr. Vibe’s Allies “Black Music Month 2016” - May 26, 2016
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Is Social Media Helping Or Hurting Millennials? - May 25, 2016
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 9 P.M. Eastern/6 P.M. Pacific – Is Social Media Helping Or Hurting Millennials? - May 25, 2016