Is the war on affordable health care in America a war on Blacks and Latinos? Click on the link below to read more.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: ‘Biking While Black’ Can Get You A Criminal Summons In New York City - October 24, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Racism Is So Insidious, Even Black People Underestimate It - October 23, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Stand-Your-Ground Gun Laws ‘Benefit Whites More Than Blacks’, Experts Say - October 22, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: 8 Ways The Incarceration Of Black Men Distorted The Numbers Showing African-American Progress - October 21, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Alan Charles “Love, Sax And All That Jazz” - October 20, 2014