Is the war on affordable health care in America a war on Blacks and Latinos? Click on the link below to read more.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 9 P.M. Eastern/6 P.M. Pacific – LeRon L. Barton “My Reality: 10 Truths About Being Black In America” - October 12, 2015
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: A Million Man March That Leaves 20 Years Of Reflection - October 12, 2015
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Million Man March, 20 Years On - October 11, 2015
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Rupert Murdoch Says Ben Carson, Unlike Obama, Would Be A ‘Real Black President’ - October 11, 2015
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Black Lives Matter And Black-On-Black Crime - October 10, 2015