Is the war on affordable health care in America a war on Blacks and Latinos? Click on the link below to read more.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 9 P.M. Eastern/6 P.M. Pacific – Dr. Vibe’s Allies -Is What We Tend To Refer To As “Black Unity” Really That Important To The Continuing Progress And Advancement Of Black People As A Whole? - October 27, 2016
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 7 P.M. Eastern/4 P.M. Pacific – Cathy Tollefson – Coordinator “Daughter Project Canada” - October 27, 2016
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: A Short History Of White People Rigging Elections - October 27, 2016
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Cheryl Grace – Nielsen’s Senior Vice President Of U.S. Strategic Community Alliances & Consumer Engagement – 2016 Nielsen’s African American Consumer Report: Young, Connected And Black: African-American Millennials Are Driving Social Change - October 27, 2016
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: A Good Health Guide For African-American Men At Different Stages - October 26, 2016