Is the war on affordable health care in America a war on Blacks and Latinos? Click on the link below to read more.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: What White People Can Do About The Killing Of Black Men In America - August 20, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 9 P.M. Eastern/6 P.M. Pacific – “Living Local, Producing Global: Black & Bold Voices – Black Men Share It, You Hear It™” - August 20, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Wisdom From Ferguson’s Kids – ‘They shouldn’t shoot people for protesting’ - August 19, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Why Are Police Bothering So Many Young Black Men In The First Place? - August 19, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Michael Brown And Black Men - August 18, 2014