The Founder, President and CEO of Global Policy Solutions LLC, a social change strategy firm, and the Center for Global Policy Solutions, a nonprofit think and action organization, Dr. Maya Rockeymoore is dedicated to making policy work for people and their environments. With more than twenty years of experience in the government, not for profit, and business sectors, Rockeymoore has directed successful research and advocacy strategies for an array of nonprofit, philanthropic, academic and corporate clients. The recipient of many honors, she was named an Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellow in 2004. Ms. Rockeymoore has appeared on MSNBC, NPR, CNN, Fox News, C-Span among other media outlets.
Dr. Rockeymoore will be live on our show today at 1 p.m. Eastern/10 a.m. Pacific. She will be talking about his article Will Driverless Vehicles Put Black People Out of Work?.
All you need to do to listen to the conversation live is:
Desktop/Laptop: All you need to do is go to http://thedrvibeshow.com/ today at 1 p.m. Eastern/10 a.m. Pacific.
Tablet/Smartphone: Today at 1 p.m. Eastern/10 a.m. Pacific, please go to the “Mixlr” player at the bottom of http://thedrvibeshow.com/ and click on “Touch To Play”.
You can also provide your comments and questions during the event via Twitter (@drvibeshow#DrVibe) and at our Facebook Fan Page at “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page.
You can contact Dr. Maya Rockeymoore via:
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
Producer of Google+ Hangouts – The Good Men Project
The Dr. Vibe Show™ At “The Good Men Project”
One of the first Brand Ambassador’s – Cuisine Noir Magazine
The Dr. Vibe Show™ Channel
Dr. Vibe – Producer And Co-host of Black Men Talking On WJMS Radio
Dr. Vibe on HuffPost Live – August 2, 2013
2013 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best Podcast)
2012 Black Weblog Awards Winner (Best International Blog)
2012 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best Podcast)
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – iTunes
Dr. Vibe Media – You Tube
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – Stitcher Radio
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – TuneIn Radio
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – Google Play Music
Linkedin – The Dr. Vibe Show™
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Most Viewed Posts Over The Last 24 Hours:
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Seriously, Charlottesville? Really? 8 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: The Charlottesville Protests Are White Fragility In Action 7 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 9 P.M. Eastern/6 P.M. Pacific – Dr. Tommy Curry “The Man-Not And The Need To Study Black Males Beyond Pathology” 7 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Video – White Supremacists Beat Black Man 6 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Blacks With White Friends Are ‘Less Black’ 6 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show: Are Our Communities Safe? Roundtable From The Black Daddies Club Annual Friends And Family BBQ – August 18, 2012 4 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: “Black And Bold Voices™ – The Power Of Perception – Black Men And The Media” 4 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Michael Brown’s Mother Tearful For Thanksgiving Without Son 3 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Michael Sam – A Life-Changing Role Model For Young, Gay Black Men 2 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Althia McLaughlin “The Beauty Of Breakups: Shifting From Pain To Power” 2 views