American Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan has strong words about Barack Obama and same sex marriage. Click on the link below to read more.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Maybe More People Should Sit With Colin Kaepernick - August 27, 2016
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: When Fear Of Being A Black Man Turns To Fear For Family And Race - August 27, 2016
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Corporate Diversity Programs Don’t Work, And A New Study Shows Why - August 27, 2016
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: People Say They Approve Of Interracial Couples, But Studies Uncover Bias - August 27, 2016
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Trump And The Black Vote – Is There A Road To Redemption? - August 26, 2016