American Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan has strong words about Barack Obama and same sex marriage. Click on the link below to read more.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Broken Windows Policing Deaths – Racism In Chokeholds, Arrests, And Convictions - October 25, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: A Concise History Of U.S. Divestment in Black Men - October 25, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: How To Apologize For Slavery - October 25, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: ‘Biking While Black’ Can Get You A Criminal Summons In New York City - October 24, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Racism Is So Insidious, Even Black People Underestimate It - October 23, 2014