American Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan has strong words about Barack Obama and same sex marriage. Click on the link below to read more.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: 2 NYPD Officers Killed In Ambush-Style Shooting - December 21, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: North Korea’s Sony Hack Should Leave Every Company Scared Stiff - December 20, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Cuban Americans Deeply Divided Over Opening To Cuba - December 20, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Obama On Race – Americans Carry ‘Hidden Biases,’ But Are ‘Basically Good’ - December 20, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Today At 1 P.M. Eastern/10 A.M. Pacific – Black and Bold Voices™ “Black Men, Police Officers, And A Post-Ferguson America” - December 20, 2014