American Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan has strong words about Barack Obama and same sex marriage. Click on the link below to read more.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 8 P.M. Eastern/5 P.M. Pacific – Jennifer L.W. Fink “Proposal For A White House Council On Boys And Men” - March 30, 2015
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: The Good Men Project Show – Dr. Max Wachtel “Raising Empathetic Boys” - March 30, 2015
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Two Deputies In Spotlight In Search For A Diverse Police Chief - March 29, 2015
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 9 P.M. Eastern/6 P.M. Pacific – Do You Know What Time It Is…? - March 29, 2015
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Why Are Americans More Afraid Of ISIS Than Racism And Climate Change? - March 28, 2015