Due to Faydra Deon not feeling well, our scheduled interview with her tonight at 9 p.m. eastern time has been postponed until a later date. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks for your understanding. It is appreciated and not taken for granted.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011: http://www.blackbloggernetwork.com/category/black-blog-of-the-day/
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Verna Myers “You Can Help Stop The Violence Against Young Black Men” - December 17, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Bloomberg Politics Poll Finds Most Americans See Race Relations Worsening Since Obama’s Election - December 17, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: The Good Men Project Show – Christopher Anderson And David Pisarra “Men and Sexual Trauma From A Personal And Legal Perspective” - December 16, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Most White Americans Want Eric Garner’s Killer Indicted — But Not Michael Brown’s - December 16, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Dr. Vibe Presents “Dr. Vibe’s Real Talk With Real Women” - December 16, 2014