Due to Faydra Deon not feeling well, our scheduled interview with her tonight at 9 p.m. eastern time has been postponed until a later date. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks for your understanding. It is appreciated and not taken for granted.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011: http://www.blackbloggernetwork.com/category/black-blog-of-the-day/
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 9 P.M. Eastern/6 P.M. Pacific – Deborah L. Mills “5 Ways To Help You Spot A Good Man” - October 1, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 8 P.M. Eastern/5 P.M. Pacific – The Good Men Project Show – Christopher M. Anderson, Executive Director: MaleSurvivor “Healing For Male Survivors Of Sexual Abuse” - October 1, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: “Black And Bold Voices™ – The Power Of Perception – Black Men And The Media” - October 1, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Understanding Eric Holder’s Tearful Resignation - September 30, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Do You Know What Time It Is…? – September 28, 2014 - September 30, 2014