Due to Faydra Deon not feeling well, our scheduled interview with her tonight at 9 p.m. eastern time has been postponed until a later date. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks for your understanding. It is appreciated and not taken for granted.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011: http://www.blackbloggernetwork.com/category/black-blog-of-the-day/
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Althia McLaughlin “The Beauty Of Breakups: Shifting From Pain To Power” - August 26, 2016
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Police Ticketing Creating Tinder Box In Black Community? - August 25, 2016
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 9 P.M. Eastern/6 P.M. Pacific – Dr. Vibe’s Allies “Can Our Families Become Unified Today?” - August 25, 2016
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: For Black Muslim Students, A Two-Pronged Fight For Solidarity - August 25, 2016
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 6 P.M. Eastern/3 P.M. Pacific – Alexander Reynolds “A Black Man Is A Moving Target” - August 25, 2016