Due to Faydra Deon not feeling well, our scheduled interview with her tonight at 9 p.m. eastern time has been postponed until a later date. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks for your understanding. It is appreciated and not taken for granted.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011: http://www.blackbloggernetwork.com/category/black-blog-of-the-day/
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Do You Know What Time It Is…? – March 1, 2015 - March 3, 2015
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Al Jazeera America’s Tonya Mosley “Black In the Whitest City” - March 3, 2015
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 7 P.M. Eastern/4 P.M. Pacific – Yvonne Ruke Akpoveta “The Change You Want! Change Your Mindset and Change Your Life” - March 3, 2015
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: To Escape Marginalization, Black History Month Must Embrace ‘Hard Truths’ - March 2, 2015
- The Dr. Vibe Show™ : Live Tonight At 8 P.M. Eastern/5 P.M. Pacific – Molly K. Olson Of Leading Women For Shared Parenting “Proposal For A White House Council On Boys And Men” - March 2, 2015