Due to Faydra Deon not feeling well, our scheduled interview with her tonight at 9 p.m. eastern time has been postponed until a later date. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks for your understanding. It is appreciated and not taken for granted.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011: http://www.blackbloggernetwork.com/category/black-blog-of-the-day/
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Ray Rice Indicative Of Violence In The NFL? Data Says No - September 14, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 8 P.M. Eastern/5 P.M. Pacific – Black Men’s Roundtable “Ray Rice, Roger Goodell And The National Football League” - September 14, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Black Men’s Excuses For Ray Rice Sound A Lot Like The Ones Darren Wilson’s Supporters Used - September 13, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Adrian Peterson’s “Switch” Worse Than Ray Rice’s Fist For NFL’s Public Image - September 13, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Why Can’t Obama Talk To Black Americans Like That? - September 12, 2014