Black Bloggers Connect, the leading social network connecting bloggers of African descent is hosting its 2nd Annual Blogger Week in Washington, DC. Blogger Week 2015 is a multicultural festival of bloggers, journalists and social media mavens with the purpose of providing an atmosphere to network and share innovative ideas. Blogger Week features five days of online festivities and two days of in-person events from April 27, 2015 – May 2, 2015. Sessions will focus on how to grow social networks,create a business from blogging, generate online income, and grow niche markets. Over 200 bloggers are expected to attend.
Notable attendees and speakers include: Troy Johnson, founder of the African American Literature Book Club; Joi-Marie McKenzie, founder of The Fab Empire; Jonna Scott-Blakes founder of Naturally Glam; Candice Vanwye, founder of Brown Girl Bloggers; and Ni’Cola Mitchell founder of NCM Publishing.
The Blogger Week Networking Mixer & Brand Expo will take place at the University of the District of Columbia. The Blogger Week UnConference will be held at Impact Hub DC, a leading entrepreneur focused social innovation center.
All you need to listen to the conversation live is:
Desktop/Laptop: All you need to do is go to http://thedrvibeshow.com/ tonight at 8 p.m. Eastern/5 p.m. Pacific.
Tablet/Smartphone: Tonight at 8 p.m. Eastern/5 p.m. Pacific, please go to the “Mixlr” player at the bottom of http://thedrvibeshow.com/ and click on “Click To Play”.
During our live conversation, you have the opportunity to call in and share with us and ask questions via Skype. If you would like to do this, please call us at (507) 237-8423 or doctorvibe42 (Skype). If you get through, please be patient and we will get to your call as soon as possible.
You can find out more about Black Blogger Week 2015 via:
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
Producer of Google+ Hangouts – The Good Men Project
The Dr. Vibe Show At “The Good Men Project”
Dr. Vibe on HuffPost Live – August 2, 2013
2013 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best Podcast)
2012 Black Weblog Award Winner (Best International Blog)
2012 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best Podcast)
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
The Dr. Vibe Show – iTunes
Dr. Vibe Media – You Tube
The Dr. Vibe Show – Stitcher Radio
Linkedin – Dr. Vibe Show
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Most Viewed Posts Over The Last 24 Hours:
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 7 P.M. Eastern/4 P.M. Pacific – Ernest Owens “Kendrick Lamar, Lee Daniels, And Dismissing The Double Standards On Black Artistry” 19 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 8 P.M. Eastern/5 P.M. Pacific – Jessica Ann Mitchell “Blogger Week 2015″ 13 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 8 P.M. Eastern/5 P.M. Pacific – Jennifer L.W. Fink “Proposal For A White House Council On Boys And Men” 6 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Do You Know What Time It Is…? – March 29, 2015 5 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show™ : Dr. Warren Farrell “Proposal For A White House Council On Boys And Men” 4 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Do You Know What Time It Is…? – March 22, 2015 3 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: The Education Of Hip Hop 3 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Black and Bold Voices™ “Black Men, Police Officers, And A Post-Ferguson America” 2 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show: AINSWORTH MORGAN – HIS STORY 2 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: The Good Men Project Show – Dr. Max Wachtel “Raising Empathetic Boys” 2 views