Yvonne Ruke Akpoveta is an ardent Change Consultant, John C. Maxwell Coach, speaker and author.
Her passion lies in working with individuals, entrepreneurs,and organisations to succeed in their desired goals, thereby elevating them to a higher level of performance.
She is an experienced Management Consultant, trained Coach, and certified Project Manager with a BSc honours in Business Information Technology & Marketing, and an MBA with Warwick Business School, England.
She is an Inspirational and ‘Tell it like it is’ speaker, who is passionate about enabling individuals, entrepreneurs, andorganisations excel. As a writer, she frequently contributes articles to a variety of online blogs and print publications worldwide.
Yvonne is multifaceted, having worked with a variety of clients; Small Businesses, Non-Profit organisations, and major Corporations such as JPMorgan Chase, Loblaw, GM, Phillips Consulting, Deloitte & Touché, and British Telecom to deliver strategic and business critical projects.
During her time with these organisations, she has pioneered change and gained invaluable experience in developing individuals and businesses, and taking them forward in realising return on investment. Most of all, her international experience – Europe, Africa and North America – has afforded her exposure to diverse business environments and a proficiency in thinking outside the box.
Yvonne has received awards including; ‘Young Entrepreneur’ of the year from the ‘European Federation of Black Women Business Owners’ and won a Shell livewire business prize award for new business development.
Her greatest reward is helping others achieve success.
Yvonne is an author of three books including The Change Your Want! Change Your Mindset and Change Your Life, and a regular contributor to a variety of print and online publications, and blog sites. When she is not writing professional, personal and business development articles, she explores her creative side in writing true life anecdotes and poetry. She has also written guidebooks on career advancement, kick-starting your business and achieving your goals in 4 weeks.
Ms. Akpoveta will be on our show live tonight at 7 p.m. Eastern/4 p.m. Pacific.
All you need to listen to the conversation live is:
Desktop/Laptop: All you need to do is go to http://thedrvibeshow.com/ tonight at 7 p.m. Eastern/4 p.m. Pacific.
Tablet/Smartphone: Tonight at 7 p.m. Eastern/4 p.m. Pacific, please go to the “Mixlr” player at the bottom of http://thedrvibeshow.com/ and click on “Click To Play”.
You can also provide your comments and questions during the event via Twitter (@drvibeshow#DrVibe) and at our Facebook Fan Page at “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page.
During our live conversation, you have the opportunity to call in and share with us and ask questions via Skype. If you would like to do this, please call us at: doctorvibe42. If you get through, please be patient and we will get to your call as soon as possible.
You can contact Yvonne via:
Yvonne talking about “Change Your Mindset, and Change Your Life”
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
Producer of Google+ Hangouts – The Good Men Project
The Dr. Vibe Show At “The Good Men Project”
Dr. Vibe on HuffPost Live – August 2, 2013
2013 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best Podcast)
2012 Black Weblog Awards Winner (Best International Blog)
2012 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best Podcast)
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
The Dr. Vibe Show – iTunes
Dr. Vibe Media – You Tube
The Dr. Vibe Show – Stitcher Radio
Linkedin – Dr. Vibe Show
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Most Viewed Posts Over The Last 24 Hours:
- The Dr. Vibe Show™ : Live Tonight At 8 P.M. Eastern/5 P.M. Pacific – Molly K. Olson Of Leading Women For Shared Parenting “Proposal For A White House Council On Boys And Men” 19 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show™ : Dr. Warren Farrell “Proposal For A White House Council On Boys And Men” 17 views
- ABOUT DR. VIBE 7 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show: Live Tonight At 9 P.M. EST/6 P.M. PST – Stephanie Small “The Super Sistah” – “Don’t Let The White Girl Win” 5 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Dr. Hank Clemons, PhD “Emotional Intelligence” 5 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 9 P.M. Eastern/6 P.M. Pacific – Do You Know What Time It Is…? 4 views
- The Dr.Vibe Show: Deon Silvera And Nadia Khan From "Ecstasy" 3 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Dr. Vibe, Glenn Barker And Dr. Marvin Thompson “Developing A Healthy Masculine Psyche In Today’s World” On The “Conversations With RL Show” 3 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Ross McKenzie “BIPOLARIZED – RETHINKING MENTAL ILLNESS” 3 views
- The Dr. Vibe Show: Recession Widens The Wealth Gap By Race 3 views