Question Bridge: Black Males is a transmedia art project that seeks to represent and redefine Black male identity in America. Through video mediated question and answer exchange, diverse members of this “demographic” bridge economic, political, geographic, and generational divisions.
Question Bridge: Black Males was created by Chris Johnson and Hank Willis Thomas in collaboration with Bayeté Ross Smith and Kamal Sinclair. The Executive Producers are Delroy Lindo, Deborah Willis and Jesse Williams. Transmedia components were created by Innovent.
During this podcast, Chris Johnson and Bayete Ross Smith of the Question Bridge talk about there backgrounds and their lives growing up and how their lives relate to Question Bridge, how to Question Bridge came into existence, how the name came about, what the Question Bridge is, the effect that it has had on them, some of the questions that Black men ask, why the project is a transmedia project, how it premiered at the Sundance Film Festival and some testimonials about the positive response to Question Bridge.
You can connect with the Question Bridge via;
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: With Eric Holder’s Exit, Obama Loses A Key Ally - September 30, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™ : America After Ferguson - September 29, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Who Plays The Race Card? — The Trust Gap Between Blacks And Whites - September 29, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: The Importance Of Building Trust In Schools For Black Male Students - September 29, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Would A Police Body Cam Have Saved Michael Brown? - September 28, 2014