Question Bridge: Black Males is a transmedia art project that seeks to represent and redefine Black male identity in America. Through video mediated question and answer exchange, diverse members of this “demographic” bridge economic, political, geographic, and generational divisions.
Question Bridge: Black Males was created by Chris Johnson and Hank Willis Thomas in collaboration with Bayeté Ross Smith and Kamal Sinclair. The Executive Producers are Delroy Lindo, Deborah Willis and Jesse Williams. Transmedia components were created by Innovent.
During this podcast, Chris Johnson and Bayete Ross Smith of the Question Bridge talk about there backgrounds and their lives growing up and how their lives relate to Question Bridge, how to Question Bridge came into existence, how the name came about, what the Question Bridge is, the effect that it has had on them, some of the questions that Black men ask, why the project is a transmedia project, how it premiered at the Sundance Film Festival and some testimonials about the positive response to Question Bridge.
You can connect with the Question Bridge via;
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: What Is Going On With The Mental Health System In America? - October 9, 2015
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: How To Man Up After Getting Knocked Down - October 9, 2015
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 9 P.M. Eastern/6 P.M. Pacific – Eryn-Faye Frans (Canada¹s Passion Coach®) “Sex Education In The Public School System” - October 8, 2015
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: My Reality – 10 Truths About Being Black In America - October 8, 2015
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Men And Power – Can They Handle It? - October 7, 2015