Clive Henry lives in Nottingham, England. He is 39 yrs. old. His father died when he was eleven years old.
During our interview, he gives us the story on why he took UPS to court where he accused UPS of racial discrimination in March 2010 and how he is sharing his story with people around the world. He is currently waiting the European Commission for Human Rights in Belgium to decide on his appeal.
Clive also shares with us how has life has changed because of the case, where does he get his vision and drive from and what his future holds.
You can connect with Clive via:
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Charles Corprew III “I Am Not Just An Angry Black Man” - December 19, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Kings With Broken Crowns – After Eric Garner Decision, Young Black Men Struggle With The Disregard for Black Lives - December 19, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: NBA – Stars Making Statement By Wearing “I Can’t Breathe” Shirts - December 18, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 9 P.M. Eastern/6 P.M. Pacific – Dr. Vibe’s Allies “2014 In Review” - December 18, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Verna Myers “You Can Help Stop The Violence Against Young Black Men” - December 17, 2014