We hope that 2012 is going fine for you.
January 2012 was great for us. It was one of the top five best months in the site’s history. We thank you for your support. It is appreciated and not taken for granted.
Here are the top five podcast downloads in January 2012 (Click on the episode to listen to it):
Congrats to the top five! Also, we would like thank all of our show’s guests in January 2012 for taking the time to share with our audience. It is appreciated and not taken for granted.
January 2012 was the start of us having regular monthly guests on the show. We are pleased to have Kenya Williams (@godsbutterflykw), Dr. David Leonard (@Dr_DJL, http://notsuris.wordpress.com/) and Winston Mundy as regular monthly guests of the show. Starting in February, Clive Henry (@clivehenry1) will be joining our roster of regular monthly guests. We are working on getting more regular monthly guests for you to enjoy.
Starting on February 2, 2012, in partnership with GentleREDUX (@GentlemanREDUX, http://gentlemanredux.com/blog/), “2 Men = 1 Interesting Idea” was launched.
“2 Men = 1 Interesting Idea” takes place bi-weekly on Thursday’s at 9PM EST/8PM CST), this Twitter chat series will feature views on a wide array of topics impacting the world today. Join in the discussion regularly via Twitter using the hash-tag (#DrVibeREDUX) and sometimes via live audio on The Dr.Vibe Show site.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Beneath the Spin – Black People – Don’t Buy Into the Great American Myth - March 11, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: “Do You Know What Time It Is…?” – March 9, 2014 - March 11, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Politics And The African-American Human Language - March 10, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Who Creates Drama At HBO? Very Few Women Or People Of Color - March 9, 2014
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 9 P.M. Eastern/6 P.M. Pacific – “Do You Know What Time It Is…?” - March 9, 2014