In March 2009, President Obama signed an Executive Order creating the White House Council on Women and Girls. “The purpose of this Council is to ensure that American women and girls are treated fairly in all matters of public policy,” said President Obama. Today, Dr. Warren Farrell is leading the charge of a new proposal, to create a Proposal For A White House Council On White And Boys.
Glenn Barker, Dr. Marvin Thompson and Dr. Vibe will be speaking with Jennifer L.W. Fink live tonight at 8 p.m. Eastern/5 p.m. Pacific about the Proposal For A White House Council On Boys And Men. The discussion topic for tonight will be A Blueprint For Raising Boys?.
Jennifer is a freelance writer, Registered Nurse and mother of four boys. Her parenting experience is vast: In her 15+ years of parenting, Jennifer has been a married parent and a single parent. She’s homeschooled her boys and shepherded boys through both public and private school. She’s worked both out of the home and in the home, part-time and full-time. She writes frequently about health, education and parenting, and her Parentsmagazine article, Help Your Son Succeed in School, won the American Society of Journalists and Authors 2012 Outstanding Article Award in the Service Category. Learn more about her at website.
All you need to listen to the conversation live is:
Desktop/Laptop: All you need to do is go to http://thedrvibeshow.com/ tonight at 8 p.m. Eastern/5 p.m. Pacific.
Tablet/Smartphone: Tonight at 8 p.m. Eastern/5 p.m. Pacific, please go to the “Mixlr” player at the bottom of http://thedrvibeshow.com/ and click on “Click To Play”.
During our live conversation, you have the opportunity to call in and share with us and ask questions via Skype. If you would like to do this, please call us at (507) 237-8423 or doctorvibe42 (Skype). If you get through, please be patient and we will get to your call as soon as possible.
You can follow and participate in the conversation via Twitter using the hashtag #WHCouncilBoys
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
Producer of Google+ Hangouts – The Good Men Project
The Dr. Vibe Show At “The Good Men Project”
Dr. Vibe on HuffPost Live – August 2, 2013
2013 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best Podcast)
2012 Black Weblog Awards Winner (Best International Blog)
2012 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best Podcast)
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
The Dr. Vibe Show – iTunes
Dr. Vibe Media – You Tube
The Dr. Vibe Show – Stitcher Radio
Linkedin – Dr. Vibe Show
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Most Viewed Posts Over The Last 24 Hours:
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Do You Know What Time It Is…? – December 10, 2017
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: What John Conyers’s Resignation Means For The Congressional Black Caucus
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Alabama, Despite History Of Unruly Politics, Has ‘Never Seen Anything Like This’
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Alabama Has The Worst Poverty In The Developed World, U.N. Official Says
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Do You Know What Time It Is…? – July 23, 2017
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Blacks With White Friends Are ‘Less Black’
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: 21 Things Black Men Don’t Hear Often Enough
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Cheryl Grace – Nielsen’s Senior Vice President Of U.S. Strategic Community Alliances & Consumer Engagement – 2016 Nielsen’s African American Consumer Report: Young, Connected And Black: African-American Millennials Are Driving Social Change
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: The Removal Of The Confederate Flag In South Carolina Deserves Only Cautious Praise
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Garland McLaurin “POPS”