To listen to an audio only version of our conversation, please click on the “>” symbol that is below the video image of this post.
STUFF are live online conversations hosted by Dr. Vibe (Canada) and Jazz Keyes (United States) about current events and culture from a black woman’s and black man’s POV.
Jazz Keyes is a clinical psychologist, certified life coach, author, and motivational speaker. Recognized for her work as a community activist, Keyes has spent the last 10 years of her career focusing on empowering the lives of others. With an intense focus on women, people of color, and children, Keyes has been honored as a Neighborhood Hero by ComEd for her involvement in numerous community-based initiatives.
As a psychologist and life coach, Keyes supplies clients with the necessary tools and techniques to awaken their divine energy, heal their open wounds and create an aura of love, compassionate and tranquility.
For the last two years, Jazz Keyes has managed to grow her brand as a dating and relationship writer for two major media platforms, JET Magazine and Black and Married with Kids. Her first book, If We Knew Better: Soul Cries of Women Past and Present, is available here.
Ms. Keyes is preparing to begin her PHD program Fall 2017. She will be studying to receive her Doctor of Philosophy in Marriage and Family Therapy with a specialization in Couples Therapy. Keyes has devoted a great deal of her time and energy on mastering the art of communication to create healthy, dynamic, long-lasting relationships and to help others do the same.
Jazz Keyes is an aspiring bestselling author. Focusing on spirituality, emotional empowerment, and love, Keyes hopes to one day deliver soul healing messages as a television personality and international inspirational speaker.
Some of the conversation topics were:
– The meaning of taking a knee for Black Americans
– Should today’s Black athlete be political
– Body shaming of women and men including how Jazz has been body shamed
– How to deal with body shaming and its future
You can find more about Ms. Keyes via:
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
Producer of Google+ Hangouts – The Good Men Project
The Dr. Vibe Show™ At “The Good Men Project”
One of the first Brand Ambassador’s – Cuisine Noir Magazine
The Dr. Vibe Show™ Channel
Dr. Vibe – Producer And Co-host of Black Men Talking On WJMS Radio
Dr. Vibe on HuffPost Live – August 2, 2013
2013 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best Podcast)
2012 Black Weblog Awards Winner (Best International Blog)
2012 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best Podcast)
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – iTunes
Dr. Vibe Media – You Tube
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – Stitcher Radio
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – TuneIn Radio
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – Google Play Music
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – iHeartRadio
Linkedin – The Dr. Vibe Show™
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Most Viewed Posts Over The Last 24 Hours:
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: CNN’s Paris Dennard Bristles After He’s Asked To Defend Himself ‘As A Black Man With Donald Trump’
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: A Letter To Black Alabama Voters
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Can The #MeToo Movement Free Black Men Of The Sexual Predator Stereotype?
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Alabama Election Exit Poll Results
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 9:30 P.M. Eastern/6:30 P.M. Pacific “Toxic Masculinity”
- The Dr.Vibe Show: We Will Be Hosting A Tweet Chat (#blkmarriage) Starting Tonight At 6:30 P.M. EST During The Appearance Of Ralph Richard Banks (Author Of "Is Marriage For White People?") In Toronto
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Alabama, Despite History Of Unruly Politics, Has ‘Never Seen Anything Like This’
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Living Color – Fathers And Sons Discuss ‘The Talk’
- ABOUT DR. VIBE
- The Dr. Vibe Show SPECIAL: CLARENCE HAYNES AND ANTHONY MAIR