Spinster: also referred to as an old maid, a woman who has never been married and is considered past the “normal” age of marrying.
Urban Spinster is our safe space for single women to create our OWN agenda, dispelling societal myths and redefining the word Spinster.
The driving force behind Urban Spinster is Sadia Sanders. Ms. Sanders is a full-time employee in healthcare finance, entrepreneur and homeowner while volunteering my time as a member of multiple organizations participating in community projects for over a decade.
The information Ms. Sanders gives at the Urban Spinster is not to prepare single women for a mate, but to ensure that they are thriving and whole in the meantime. Only you can define your meantime. Is that marriage or not? She doesn’t know. But she is celebrating our single life now.
She lets you in on how she learned to celebrate her single life.
Recently, Ms. Sanders was on our show talking about Urban Spinster.
During our conversation, Ms. Sanders talked about:
– Living in Chicago, Atlanta and Los Angeles and her experience living in each of those cities
– How she ended up working in the health care industry
– The story behind Urban Spinster
– Her parents reaction to her being single
– What are some of the challenges that single women bring to her attention
– Emphasizing enjoying your single life and what are some things that ladies can do to enjoy the single life
– Has she had any push back
– why do some of the women she deals with have self identity challenges
– Her Dad’s feedback to Urban Spinster
– How did she come up with the spinster concept
– How single mothers more accepted than women who not being married
– The meaning of her first name
You can find out more about the Urban Spinster via
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
Producer of Google+ Hangouts – The Good Men Project
The Dr. Vibe Show™ At “The Good Men Project”
One of the first Brand Ambassador’s – Cuisine Noir Magazine
The Dr. Vibe Show™ Channel
Dr. Vibe – Producer And Co-host of Black Men Talking On WJMS Radio
Dr. Vibe on HuffPost Live – August 2, 2013
2013 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best Podcast)
2012 Black Weblog Awards Winner (Best International Blog)
2012 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best Podcast)
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – iTunes
Dr. Vibe Media – You Tube
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – Stitcher Radio
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – TuneIn Radio
The Dr. Vibe Show™ – Google Play Music
Linkedin – The Dr. Vibe Show™
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Most Viewed Posts Over The Last 24 Hours:
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Do You Know What Time It Is…? – January 21, 2018
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 9 P.M. Eastern/6 P.M. Pacific – Cherise Taylor “Goal Setting To Help You Win The Gold!!”
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: The Heartbeat Of Racism Is Denial
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Hey Sisters, White Feminists (And Oprah Winfrey) Are Trying To Turn You Against Black Men
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Trump’s Tweets About Black Unemployment Miss A Major Point – Incarceration
- DR. FRANCES CRESS WESLING "RACISM AND AFRICAN MENTAL HEALTH PT.1"
- ABOUT DR. VIBE
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: The Black Model In The Controversial Dove Ad Speaks Out, Says Why She Is ‘Proud’ Of The Ad
- The Dr.Vibe Show: We Will Be Hosting A Tweet Chat (#blkmarriage) Starting Tonight At 6:30 P.M. EST During The Appearance Of Ralph Richard Banks (Author Of "Is Marriage For White People?") In Toronto
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Trump Isn’t Behind The Lowest Black Unemployment Rate In Decades